Codan NGT SR Expandable
Codan NGT SR Transceiver for base and vehicle applications. While incorporating superb features.
The NGT SR is a complete solution to your advanced system needs, including remote-control, split-site, high power communications, or base and vehicle applications. While incorporating superb features like Easitalk, advanced calling capabilities, and an innovative handset, the NGT MR also sports Multiple control points. An extensive range of options including ALE, voice encryption, and GPS are available.
- Multiple control points provide you with the flexibility to simultaneously connect other devices, such as data modems and telephone interconnects
- Managing and operating your networks has never been easier or more efficient. With Codan's simple yet advanced handset you can access and program all features, functions and hotkeys
- Emergency selcall: When safety is at risk and every second counts, you can use the NGT SR to automatically send a distress signal to pre-selected stations at the press of a single button
- Codan's NGT SR is small, convenient to mount, and easy to install in fixed and mobile environments
- While the radio is muted you can monitor a variety of channels, and calls can be received on any of the scanned channels
- Easitalk is a Digital Signal Processor that minimises interference and reduces noise to provide the clearest communications of any available HF transceiver
- Using a computer and an RS232 port, you can control an NGT SR to help with paging, GPS tracking and logging, and other automated applications
- The optional Voice Encryptor provides communication security (COMSEC), so you can communicate sensitive information in confidence and without complicated setup procedures
- The NGT SR is designed for both voice and data applications. With Codan's optional UUPlus? email software, setting up a highly efficient email network is simple using Codan's 3012 (data) or 9001 (fax and data) modems
- The NGT SR comes standard with selective calling and optionally supports phone calling, and remote diagnostics and configuration.
Frequency Range: 1.6?30MHz Tx, 250 kHz ? 30 MHz Rx
Memory Channels: 400 channels
|NGT SR||HF SSB|
Click to view, right click 'Save Target As' to download.
Av. Download Times:
Codan designs and builds High Frequency (HF) Radio, Land Mobile Radio (LMR), Satellite, and Microwave Links products. Perfectly suited to the Army, Governments and MODs.
Class: International Product
Type: New Item