Motorola GR500 VHF/UHF 40/45Watts
Increase the range and capabilities of your mobile and portable radios with the GR500 repeater. It provides the flexibility of frequency bands, power levels, and mounting requirements in a wide variety of applications.
VHF, UHF, and Cross-band Capabilities are available in this unit. Optional Controllers can be added for enhanced features such as telephone interconnect, multiple PL/DPL codes and signaling. Motorola GR500 Features
- Modular Design - Allows quick field replacement of disabled components
- Wall-mount, lockable, heavy duty metal case - Provides ability to remote mount the repeater in an unattended yet secure site
- Supports VHF/UHF Cross-band Operation - Allows UHF and VHF radios users to communicate with each other
- Internal Mounting Space for additional components - Allows duplexers, preselectors and battery revert modules to be installed internally
- UL, CSA Approved Motorola GR500 Applications
The GR500 has a 7 Step Ordering Process due to the number of options available. Please contact one of our communication consultants to assist you in configuring a GR500 to meet your specific needs.
All GR 500 Base stations Including Following:
- Field Programmable
- Support VHF/UHF/Cross-band with multiple frequency operation available
- Internal mounting for Duplexer and Preselctor
- 25W continuous duty
- 40/45 intermittent
- 120/240V, 50/60Hz operation
- UL, CSA, TUV approved
- Integrated battery revert with float maintenance charger
- Compatible with all GR Series controller modules
Frequency Range: VHF: 136-174 MHz; UHF: 403-520 MHz
|GR500||Motorola GR500 Base Repeater Station|
Click to view, right click 'Save Target As' to download.
Av. Download Times:
Motorola radios are world leaders in two way radio Communications. Legendary quality and reliability. USA manufacturer.
SubCategory: Repeater Station
Class: UK Product
Type: New Item